My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
Pontos idő: 19 nov. 2017, 23:34

Időzóna: UTC + 3 óra [ nyi ]

Új téma nyitása A témát lezárták, nem szerkesztheted a hozzászólásaid, és nem küldhetsz új hozzászólást.  [ 1 hozzászólás ] 
Szerző Üzenet
 Hozzászólás témája: Contest rules
HozzászólásElküldve: 09 jan. 2017, 18:17 
Újonc

Have you already written a letter to Mikulás? If not, you have time for it, because we have just started a Christmas competition!
Write how did you behave in a game this year and ask anything you want to get in the game. You can also use this possibility
to congratulate your friends or even enemies in the game or ask anything for them as well. The letter can be decorated with pictures, it also can contain a poem. But remember, it must be associated with the game.

Place your letter on the forum in the respective topic (http://mlgame.si/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=239) and win the gift:

Place: 1 month subscription / premium and the ability to attack any ruin during one day.
Place: Monsters as a gift and acceleration of training of troops for a week.
Place: Immediate completion of construction in all the properties and +400 science during one week.

Remember that the letters must be in accordance with the rules of the game, any insults and profanity are prohibited, such letters will be removed. The letter must be associated with the game My Lands.
The competition will last 22.12.2016 till 05.01.2017. Then begins an open vote.
Good luck!

Vissza a tetejére

Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
Új téma nyitása A témát lezárták, nem szerkesztheted a hozzászólásaid, és nem küldhetsz új hozzászólást.  [ 1 hozzászólás ] 

Időzóna: UTC + 3 óra [ nyi ]